You are passionate about science and want to encourage the next scientific generation?
Do like hundreds of science and technology professionals who get involved each year by becoming a volunteer judge for one of the Science Fair finals. Ask them, they will tell you: it is a wonderful and rewarding experience to meet energized and motivated youths!
What you’ll need:
- A college diploma (D.E.C.) to judge at a Regional final;
- A bachelor’s degree to judge at the Quebec final
- And your love of science and technology!
- If you already have a judge account: before registering, consult the Registering guide for judge with an existing account to know how to add a new event to judge.
- For an optimal registration process, it is highly recommended to use browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox or any other browser than Internet Explorer.
- The preparation guide for the judges of the Science Fair is in reissue and will be available shortly.
- Consult the project evaluation grids.
- Do you want to know the dates of the various finals? Visit the Calendar page to learn more.
Thank you all for your involvement with the next generation of Quebec scientists!